Improving Security and Control of Critical Records in Maine & New Hampshire
Critical and sensitive records are among your organization’s most valuable assets, and you need to ensure those records are protected. Records Management Center controls, manages, and protects a wide variety of document and file types – medical records, historical records, deeds, blueprints, patents, contracts or archival photographs – to provide your business with a secure and easily accessible document and file management and storage option.
Secure Offsite Storage – for less cost than a self-storage unit!
- RMC’s state-of-the-art records retention facility is secure and only authorized users will ever have access to your data
- 24/7 perimeter security, entry security, and interior security
- Fire-safe controls and fire suppressions systems
- Environmental conditions that safeguard your records from the elements
Your Information at Your Fingertips – when you need it most.
- 24/7 accessibility to your data
- Stored hard files can be scanned and a digital copy can be sent to you electronically when needed
- Online inventory management web portal, ClientWeb, offers powerful search and accessibility across all record types
- Our highly-trained staff and delivery drivers can bring the records right to your location in Maine and New Hampshire
Save Time and Reduce Cost – focus your staff on what matters most.
- Off-site records storage increases office productivity by eliminating unwanted time spent searching for files (or driving to a self-storage unit)
- Off-site records storage frees up valuable office space for better utilization and workflow
- Off-site records storage will eliminate your employee’s physical risks when handling heavy boxes (from a basement or self-storage unit)