Why Records Management Center?
RMC has been helping people and businesses manage their proprietary information since 1995.
Records Management Center has the ability, functionality, and training to service any office’s data retention and management requirements with precision and ease, whether you operate a small legal office, financial office, or large insurance facility. Our expert personnel have been trained in the handling of all types of physical and digital records: from microfiche and microfilm to slides and paraffin blocks to ledgers and billing statements to X-rays and CT scans. We are approved by state and federal government agencies, and we offer complete confidentiality, state of the art security, and highly trained courier personnel on-call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Why Consider Offsite Storage with Records Management Center?
- BETTER UTILIZATION of costly office space – Records retention uses valuable office space for non-revenue generating purposes.
- REDUCED LABOR COSTS – Employees can spend more time working and less time searching for files.
- COMPLETELY CONFIDENTIAL – RMC personnel are trained in risk management and confidentiality procedures to ensure your information stays yours.
- COMPLETELY SECURE – Unmarked, locked, and monitored facilities with full-scale disaster recover plans.
- CUSTOMIZED INVENTORY reporting – When your data are stored with us, you will be provided with a physical or digital customized report listing your inventory down to the file (optional).
- ON-CALL DELIVERY is our specialty – Your employees will no longer have to go to undesirable locations to find the files they require. We can bring records right to you, 24/7.
- We employ the best risk management practices in the industry – In these troubling times of uncertainty, risk management and record backup have been a major concern for many businesses, government agencies, and healthcare providers.
For over 15 years we have listened to our customers and have expanded beyond our records retention core to include the following specialty services: digital scanning, on and off-site shredding, microfilm conversion, custom racking installation solutions, record carton sales, and baler and equipment leases. By providing our clients with these services they are able to secure one vendor to increase cost effectiveness and avoid high out-of-state vendor costs. Records Management Center can be your single-stop solution for records retention, information management, and destruction services.